Serving size: 1/2 Cup (115g), Servings Per Container: about 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Fat Cal. 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A (0% DV), Vitamin C (0% DV), Calcium (2% DV), Iron (2% DV). *Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 Calorie diet
You probably don't spend much time thinking about your liver, but it does lots of heavy lifting for you! It filters out toxins from your blood at the amazing rate of a quart per minute. It sorts out the good from the bad, keeping anything useful and tossing out the junk. As the world becomes more and more toxic, a liver working at optimal capacity plays a bigger role in health and well-being than ever before. Swanson's Milk Thistle supplement is the ultimate in liver health. Silymarin, a powerful antioxidant flavonoid, contains specific protective benefits for liver tissues, making milk thistle a premier liver tonic. Our convenient capsules deliver 500 mg of milk thistle nutrition that won't put a dent in your pocketbook.